Have you had a positive pregnancy test? If so, you are probably wondering “Where do I go from here?”
You might be feeling overwhelmed, confused, scared and maybe even pressured from all sides. We know there are no easy choices when you are faced with an unplanned pregnancy. We encourage you to slow down, approach this decision cautiously, and get the facts on all of your options.
You are not alone. Many of our peer counselors have been in your shoes and are available to sit down with you and help you find the information you need to make the best choice possible for you.
Abortion- Some questions you might be asking…
- Am I really pregnant?
- How far along am I?
- What kinds of abortion are available?
- How much will it cost me?
- How will it affect me?
We can offer you a medical grade, free pregnancy test to verify your pregnancy and in many cases we will offer a free ultrasound to determine if your pregnancy is viable. We are available to discuss your health, your concerns, your abortion questions, and your future. Call to schedule an appointment today.
Adoption- Some things you might be interested to know…
- There are a ton of options for you if you are thinking about making an adoption plan.
- You get to choose the level of involvement you want in your child’s life so you can have confidence that you have made the best choice for you and your child.
- There are many loving couples available to provide a family and stability for your child if you aren’t ready to do so.
We would be glad to discuss your adoption options with you. Call today! (405) 624-3332
Parenting- You might wonder…
- How could I ever do this on my own?
- What if my boyfriend doesn’t want the baby?
- Are my parents going to disown me? How in the world do I tell them?
- Is there any help available for me if I have this baby?
- What do I do about medical insurance?
- We can offer information and support that will help you take the next steps in deciding whether parenting is the right choice for you. We also have some programs that provide support for expectant
- mothers and fathers. Call us today to schedule an appointment to talk to someone.
No matter what you decide, this choice will affect YOU in some way for the rest of your life. We are here to support you and help you find your way through this situation. And because we don’t perform, refer, or provide for abortions or participate in the adoption process we have no financial interest in the decision you make. No pressure. Just help.
Knowledge is your power. Know it. Own it.
If you have changed your mind after taking the abortion pill there is a chance you can save your pregnancy. An antidote is available to work to stop the effects of the abortion pill. It is not uncommon for a woman to have feelings of regret after taking the abortion pill. Stillwater Life Services can help you learn everything you need to know about the Abortion Pill Reversal procedure.
What is abortion pill reversal?
Abortion Pill reversal is a protocol used to reverse the effects of the chemical abortion process (medication abortion, abortion pill, medical abortion, RU-486). For those who regret starting a chemical abortion, the abortion pill reversal offers a last chance to choose life. There is hope and help available for those who change their minds and want to continue a pregnancy at the APR helpline 877.558.0333 and abortionpillreversal.com
A woman who chooses to reverse the effects of mifepristone and continue her pregnancy should call the Abortion Pill Rescue hotline 877.558.0333 or go to the abortionpillreversal.com to begin a live chat. The APR Healthcare Team is waiting to help.
Why is progesterone used?
Mifepristone blocks progesterone’s actions by binding to progesterone receptors in the uterus and the placenta. Progesterone is the natural hormone in a woman’s body that is necessary to nurture and sustain a pregnancy. By giving extra progesterone, the hope is to outnumber and outcompete the mifepristone in order to reverse the effects of mifepristone.